What if Disney reorganized?
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Disney would reorganize itself into 7 divisions, under a holding company known as The Buena Vista Company:
- Disney Brands would contain Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, Disney Animation Studios, Pixar, and Disney Television Animation, as well as the Disney-branded cable networks and Disney+.
- 20th Century Corp. would contain most of the former Fox assets.
- ESPN Inc. would contain the ESPN sports networks.
- ABC Networks would contain ABC, FX Networks, A&E, and all other non-Disney-branded cable networks.
- Touchstone Holdings would contain Lucasfilm, Marvel Studios, the MCU library, and Touchstone Television.
- Marvel Publishing would contain Marvel Comics and Disney-Hyperion.
- Disneyland Parks would contain the Disney theme parks and Disney Cruise Lines.