DBC (the Domestic Broadcasting Company) is an American terrestrial TV network formed in 1985 by the merger of the Los Angeles-based National Television Network and the Dallas- and Las Vegas-based Delta Broadcasting System. The television network's programming is produced primarily for terrestrial broadcast on television and satellite. The network broadcasts live programs to approximately 611 local affiliates and provides high-definition versions of these programs to approximately 200 television stations across the United States including cable and satellite operators, Internet networks that offer access to the network through pay-television services, and many pay-cable Internet streaming services. The network is primarily targeted to young adults and provides an array of entertainment and news programming for its audiences.
- 1985-1988: "Staying Connected to Our World"
- 1988-1991: "Our World at Home."
- 1991-1999: "Always Entertaining"
- 1999-2004: "We're the Best!"
- 2004-2005: "DBC is Back on Track"
- 2005-2007: "Always Exciting"
- 2007-2014: "We Make Good TV"
- 2014-present: "A Passion for Television"